Tesofensine by Qingdao Sigma Chemical

Make it rain baby !
The proof is in the QDS thred i aint searching through that only for 20 bitcoin.
Make it 30 as its going down soon !
Just kidding i finish up my work and i will post it here FOR FREE !
In case you don't find any evidence of me purchasing anything from them, I'll accept a hand drawn picture of your avatar titled 'qingdao's little doggo at your service!'

In case you don't find any evidence of me purchasing anything from them, I'll accept a hand drawn picture of your avatar titled 'qingdao's little doggo at your service!'
I did not want to post it as i feel like im the only one that cares but you keep baiting me into it .
Bad kitty !
You once wanted me to quit my meso account,then you tried to intimidate me with money , now you call me a shill …
Here you go then
958B2E4F-201F-43BE-B5E6-839987C36658.png
7079E987-5ED3-48F3-8CD0-5239B38DF655.png

I did not want to post it as i feel like im the only one that cares but you keep baiting me into it .
Bad kitty !
You once wanted me to quit my meso account,then you tried to intimidate me with money , now you call me a shill …
Here you go then
Even I did not know of their true nature back in 2021 and I did see potential given their catalogue - only much later did I learn it was full of maggots, as hiding all the rotten apples is what they're best at - even the subject of this thread took a long time and collaborative effort to discover. So when you're all curled up at his feet, ask your master if I've ever ever done any business with them at all, and for a box of crayons alongside to do your very best on that doggo painting.

Bad kitty !
Here you go then
View attachment 250701
View attachment 250702
hahahahaha I knew it. That’s funny shit lol.

Now the narrative all makes complete sense. Jealousy and competition is liskas motive in all of this drama.

Cool story, bro. But how does this change anything in regards to qsc selling fake teso? Y'all some fucking spin doctors.
Hello sir, Queenmao Liska here. We offer the cheapest purest competitivest pricing on elite pure raws (some say they're too pure) how about our Primobolan for just $5/kg. Sir do not waste our time asking how we can offer this at a fraction of its factory price, we didn't ask either because

Also I’m not doubting Janos skills, but the compound is a relatively new one, does he have the means to identify tesofensine? I mean no disrespect by this. @janoshik

@Liska Is there a way for Janoshik to see what the raw is if it is not indeed tesofensine?
@janoshik did analyze it via LCMS, GCMS & HPLC but it wasn't identifiable via either method (though the focus was on testing whether it was or wasn't Tesofensine), though it not showing up on the HPLC at all lead him to conclude that "it's something extremely weird or extremely simple".

It could be identified to some degree within a few weeks by wasting more money and time on it or @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals could resolve this entire matter very quickly by simply having a short talk to the manufacturer and pushing them for a no BS answer and then actually giving a no BS answer to Meso so noone will start or continue putting whatever this is and does into their body as soon as possible.

Did you actually read the original post? There's a link to a tesofensine sample that tested 96%+ for comparison.
Yes i actually read it. Several days ago. I didn’t go back and read it again when thinking about this question. So yes he can as he’s tested it before would also be an appropriate more respectful answer. But hey it’s the internet let’s just start off disrespectfully and see how far that gets us.
I want to know what’s actually going on myself. Minus all the childish games and bullshit name calling and unneeded disrespect. We are all grown as men, but few act like it.

Last edited:
Yes i actually read it. Several days ago. I didn’t go back and read it again when thinking about this question. So yes he can as he’s tested it before would also be an appropriate more respectful answer. But hey it’s the internet let’s just start off disrespectfully and see how far that gets us.
I want to know what’s actually going on myself. Minus all the childish games and bullshit name calling and unneeded disrespect. We are all grown as men, but few act like it.
I don't think its disrespectful to ask if you read the post. A key point @Liska made is that other vendors are selling legitimate tesofensine for significantly higher costs, so the validation of real product in the original post is pretty core to this whole debacle.

How you feel as a result of having missed that is a different story, but my intent isn't to outright hurt your feelings. Unfortunately I think people ignoring key details in these posts is par for the course and why we're unable to reach a productive end result after going through this over and over

I don't think its disrespectful to ask if you read the post. A key point @Liska made is that other vendors are selling legitimate tesofensine for significantly higher costs, so the validation of real product in the original post is pretty core to this whole debacle.

How you feel as a result of having missed that is a different story, but my intent isn't to outright hurt your feelings. Unfortunately I think people ignoring key details in these posts is par for the course and why we're unable to reach a productive end result after going through this over and over
I took at as demeaning and sarcastic. Which obviously tone and intent are hard to decipher over the internet. But in a thread with a lot of that going on already I took it in stride lol.
But as for the childish stuff I didn’t mean you. It’s for all the shills and people crying over one test. And since their favorite source is getting accused they run to defend. Me personally I just want to know what happened. I’m concerned for myself, my wife and friends who have been using shit from this source. I feel I need to get everything tested now but maybe I’m getting a little paranoid with going that far. But to just be outright unconcerned is ignorant imo.

Back