JBallz and B79 gear up again!

Fucking garbage day. I decided to take extra dbol since I wasn't "feeling" it, and promptly remembered why I was going low dose. Low dose with tren has netted me about 7lbs in 11 days- higher dose nets me crippling back pumps.
Squats
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 5 (4 sets)
Leg press
Drop sets
10 plates (5 each side) rep 10 yank 2
4 sets jb did his right I had to break it up
Standing leg curls
7 sets 12
Extensions
7 sets 12
Calf extensions
4 sets 12
Seated calf raises
7 sets 12
My kid shit herself in the gym daycare, girlfriend got her tax return seized for student loans and I left my phone at the pizza place.
Fuck this shit

^Kick ass leg workout. ^ I feel you on the back pumps, I have been taking 30mg superdrol pre workout and the back pumps when I squat are pretty bad.

Fucking garbage day. I decided to take extra dbol since I wasn't "feeling" it, and promptly remembered why I was going low dose. Low dose with tren has netted me about 7lbs in 11 days- higher dose nets me crippling back pumps.
Squats
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 5 (4 sets)
Leg press
Drop sets
Standing leg curls
7 sets 12
Extensions
7 sets 12
Calf extensions
4 sets 12
Seated calf raises
7 sets 12
My kid shit herself in the gym daycare, girlfriend got her tax return seized for student loans and I left my phone at the pizza place.
Fuck this shit
I'm going to like your post. Not for the fucked up day you had but the workout you threw down. Sorry about the bad luck bro that sucks.

Squats
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 5 (4 sets)
Leg press
Drop sets
Standing leg curls
7 sets 12
Extensions
7 sets 12
Calf extensions
4 sets 12
Seated calf raises
7 sets 12
Fuck this shit

Holy crap, sounds like everything just went to shit the second she jumped up and said she pooped her pants!! Sorry man... You get your phone back?

Sorry about your shitty luck B79...seems bad things happen in threes :(o_O

However when a child poops its pants that's a bad omen as the old wives tale goes...

Soldier on big guy!

Yea I went back. I'm honestly most pissed I had a shitty workout. Plan to kill back tomorrow..
Good you got things worked out so now you can go blow off some steam with a killer workout :)

Also why not take the wife and the little one out to make up for it all as well?

As for her student loans if there's an error made she should get it corrected.

I was threatened by student loans before. They don't come after you hard until about 10 years of non payment. Then they send letters to the IRS. Then when the IRS gets involved, them bitches haves no mercy.

IRS garnished my check for 7 month one time...for some mistake we made in 2010.

They sent a certified letter in the mail the other day. Am I going to go get THAT letter.........FUCK THAT!

Child pooping in their pants is an omen an old wives tale .....gotta love that. So basically if you have kids your first 3 years are a bad omen lol!!!!!

Today will be a better day B79.

I guess im lucky I got expelled from high school... but I go to bankruptcy court for a date with my creditors and the irs soon.

I guess im lucky I got expelled from high school... but I go to bankruptcy court for a date with my creditors and the irs soon.
Does Chapter 7 or 11 even get relief from the IRS? I think it just buys time right? I owe those SOB's I got them off my ass but after the year I had last year some time late 2015 or 16 they will be knocking.....pay me.

Does Chapter 7 or 11 even get relief from the IRS? I think it just buys time right? I owe those SOB's I got them off my ass but after the year I had last year some time late 2015 or 16 they will be knocking.....pay me.
I owed the IRS bigtime myself and had a BK last year because of intractable debt carried from a failed business as well as getting laid off from a good paying job 5 years ago and only able to land short term gigs (I am an IT professional)

No, a BK will NOT wipe taxes owed. ;)

Bankruptcy is a wonderful thing when the weight of the world is crushing you and beating you down. I filed chapter 7 5.5 years ago. Worked out well for me in the end. Just make sure its serious debt like $50,000 or more. I was in over 150,000 and it just wiped it all clean away.

On moral grounds I suppose its pretty shitty and I used to struggle with that but this law is written in the consumers favor and is there to use if need be. If you file chapter 7 dont think about being a home owner again for a good while

Bankruptcy is a wonderful thing when the weight of the world is crushing you and beating you down. I filed chapter 7 5.5 years ago. Worked out well for me in the end. Just make sure its serious debt like $50,000 or more. I was in over 150,000 and it just wiped it all clean away.

On moral grounds I suppose its pretty shitty and I used to struggle with that but this law is written in the consumers favor and is there to use if need be. If you file chapter 7 dont think about being a home owner again for a good while
I had over $200K in debt including a foreclosure that resulted in me getting a deficiency suit, and I had that wiped away last year in BK. Now I am starting afresh and making payments on my back taxes.

Just got 2 job offers yesterday for some decent IT jobs (desktop support analyst), and which pay decently so I have a chance to rebuild after a tough 6 years.

@MindlessWork

Im looking to get my wife in to the work force soon I hope. If you dont mind me asking how much could she realistically expect to make entry level with the proper qualifications? I believe its a bachelor?

13 is what im doing... income too high for 7. It removes interest fees and penalties and gives five years to square up.

@MindlessWork

Im looking to get my wife in to the work force soon I hope. If you dont mind me asking how much could she realistically expect to make entry level with the proper qualifications? I believe its a bachelor?
I certainly recommend a bachelor's degree at the least for the professional entry-level positions out there.

Yea I went back. I'm honestly most pissed I had a shitty workout. Plan to kill back tomorrow..

Sounds like a good plan! Glad you were able to get your phone back, that can be almost as bad as losing your wallet.

I know several powerlifters who gave up dbol entirely because of the back pumps. Made squatting and deads hit or miss.

Ok.... military press bb sets alternating in front of head and behind 12 each = 24 reps per set
3 sets
Lat pull downs 100lbs, 120lbs, 140lbs
3 sets 12
Lat swing downs with 90 lbs
3 sets 12
Close grip pull ups
3 sets 12
Supported bicycle grip rows
3 sets 10 2 plates
Close grip seated rows
60lbs 7 sets 12
Cable curls 80lbs
7 sets 12

All in 45 min. Sick pace for my lunch break. I know jb stayed to do full arm workout... I went to pollo and ate rack of ribs, tostones, rice, beans, chopi trip bowl. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh