JBallz and B79 gear up again!

Well I fucked up on Valentine's Day and couldn't make a reservation for a nice place since it was Wednesday by the time I remembered. We wound up having a good night and going to a semi decent Italian place so it was ok. I tried to make up for it a bit though by making fresh lobster tails and some real nice filet mignon on a charcoal grill tonight.. :)

View attachment 20430

Hmm... You are a good man JB.. She is fortunate. I doubt she realizes there are no carbs in any of that.. Could even add butter;)

I wish you both all the luck to have a successful cycle.
You two are definitely an inspiration to everyone here.
Goodluck, and I'll be checking in on you guys from time to time.
Boilermech

Chest / Tri day 1
Flat BB bench
135 x 10
225 x 5 paused (jb did 12)
300 x 5 (jb did 4 but paused)
300 x 6 (jb did five)
225 x 10 paused
Decline db bench
85's 3 sets 12
Incline fly db
45's 3 sets 10
Push ups 3 fail sets
Pec deck
7 sets 12 ( I only did 4. Kills my shoulder)
Shrug dips
3 sets 10
Close grip bench
195 three sets 10
Behind head db raise
85 set 10, 75 set 10 jb did 2 sets
Bent flys 3 sets 12
Bar triceps p/d
7 sets 12

Weight is up from 254-257 in the morning to 261 today. Pinned 200 tren hex, 2cc alflutop, 2cc b complex and 100tne this morning.... skin already clearing up with no mast.

Tren hex giving me breathing issues and tren cough when pinning glutes- NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. same batch I was using with no issues last cycle. Strange.

It's happened plenty of times to me Brutus. I wouldn't be concerned. I can run the almost two whole bottles and then boom middle of my third bottle I get tren cough and breathing issues.

mands

Ah fuck it, I'll post some pics now..

Beginning of last cycle, end of September.. Let myself go for a couple months after surgery, no gym, ate like shit, and drank beer:

View attachment 20160

Towards end of last cycle, early December:

View attachment 20157

A week and a half ago after dieting for a month and after Albuterol. Towards beginning of DNP cycle:

View attachment 20158

This is this morning, I know I look flat, pretty damn depleted. 8 hours after last DNP dose:

View attachment 20159

I'll post another pic later in the week that should be a more accurate depiction of where I'll be starting this cycle..

Also, for anyone considering DNP, don't.. One of the most horrible things you can put yourself through..

I know Im like 10 fucking pages behind on this and need to catch up but....... Good fucking work JB. Outstanding!!!!!

It's happened plenty of times to me Brutus. I wouldn't be concerned. I can run the almost two whole bottles and then boom middle of my third bottle I get tren cough and breathing issues.

mands
Should read "I can run two whole bottles and then boom"

mands

Chest / Tri day 1
Flat BB bench
135 x 10
225 x 5 paused (jb did 12)
300 x 5 (jb did 4 but paused)
300 x 6 (jb did five)
225 x 10 paused
Decline db bench
85's 3 sets 12
Incline fly db
45's 3 sets 10
Push ups 3 fail sets
Pec deck
7 sets 12 ( I only did 4. Kills my shoulder)
Shrug dips
3 sets 10
Close grip bench
195 three sets 10
Behind head db raise
85 set 10, 75 set 10 jb did 2 sets
Bent flys 3 sets 12
Bar triceps p/d
7 sets 12

Weight is up from 254-257 in the morning to 261 today. Pinned 200 tren hex, 2cc alflutop, 2cc b complex and 100tne this morning.... skin already clearing up with no mast.
Do you notice a big difference with vitamin B complex?

I take it for peace of mind when someone in the family gets sick, not sure how much it helps but my mind thinks it's working!! Slight energy boost for me too.

I didn't do the rear delt dumbbell flys as I torched delts yesterday.. Instead did 4 sets of ~15 dumbbell skull crushers with the 35s..

45min of cardio again broken up between treadmill, stair master and elliptical.. This is only my 2nd time using the stair master, holy shit that thing takes it out of you!!

Good day today..

Um. Compared to? Next to all the gear being ran, no... but it sure does more than make my pee yellow like most vitamins.

B's when injected im give me energy... I dont really "feel" it but I drink way less coffee, which is a win appetite-wise... feel me?

It was a pull in my scapular area from overhead db presses... a belt would have just made me look gay getting hurt.

Are you guys doing seated or standing?

Deads are the only time a belt is acceptable to me also. There is a guy at my gym, who id imagine is on gear, that wears his for everything he does. He has terrible form on 75% of his lifts too. Drives me insane.

Deads are the only time a belt is acceptable to me also. There is a guy at my gym, who id imagine is on gear, that wears his for everything he does. He has terrible form on 75% of his lifts too. Drives me insane.
I always do standing barbell military press and seated with db's, but there were no seats available so I did standing with dumbbells. .. my right arm drifted back and "pop"! I had what I call a "jesusmotherfuckingchristthatswhyyousitdownfortheseyoufuckingretard" moment.

Yeah, I figured it was from standing. I prefer to not do standing even with BB. Too many people have terrible form while doing standing. Great core work though

I take it for peace of mind when someone in the family gets sick, not sure how much it helps but my mind thinks it's working!! Slight energy boost for me too.

I didn't do the rear delt dumbbell flys as I torched delts yesterday.. Instead did 4 sets of ~15 dumbbell skull crushers with the 35s..

45min of cardio again broken up between treadmill, stair master and elliptical.. This is only my 2nd time using the stair master, holy shit that thing takes it out of you!!

Good day today..
I did stairmaster once....

Once...

Will try again...hopefully...if I ever man up!

I have to admit I was that guy 20 years ago, minus the gear that is. My only defense is a lot of guys were wearing them back then. What's worse is they were the $15 4 inch leather belts that don't give you any real support anyway. Now I don't put one on until my deads reach around 450 and when I do it is a real belt.