JBallz and B79 gear up again!

Solid session there. Getting 385 after having an issue with 400 is strong.

Hope you shake the bug soon JB. Sucks feeling run down.

Solid session there. Getting 385 after having an issue with 400 is strong.

Hope you shake the bug soon JB. Sucks feeling run down.
I was surprised it went up. Do you recommend going max effort on both my bemch days mp? Or should one day be for speed work?

New favorite shake- four cups spinach, 50 grams vanilla whey, 16oz orange juice. Awesome post workout or morning shake when you aren't feeling forcing down a 3,000 calorie shake. Tastes like a creamsicle.

New favorite shake- four cups spinach, 50 grams vanilla whey, 16oz orange juice. Awesome post workout or morning shake when you aren't feeling forcing down a 3,000 calorie shake. Tastes like a creamsicle.
4 cups of spinach leaf. Hmmmm. I will have to try it.
Good sharing, thanks.

Sounds good minus the green shit. Add Ice and you truly have a cream sicle

Bet it looks puke green :eek:

Kale and spinach is truly not as bad as one might think in a milk shake. Totally undetectable from what you might assume it would taste like . As brutus says FIBER bitches

I can woof that down no problem. My life consists of 3-4 protien shakes per day anyway. Only thing I wouldn't put in are those bananas. The taste of those things make me want to puke.

Sponsors

Latest posts