JBallz and B79 gear up again!

You can let the bar sink in to your chest as far as you want and then press. The only issue is you can't let it sink in after the press command. Anyone taking a deep breath after they have 400+ on their chest is in trouble. The breathe needs to be taken before starting the rep to get tight.

I See what your saying. I don't think I explained it correctly above. He just pointed out that I didn't bounce the weight but I could have been flagged for something after the press command was given. I am by no means a power lifter. So I was just trying to relay what he told me

I See what your saying. I don't think I explained it correctly above. He just pointed out that I didn't bounce the weight but I could have been flagged for something after the press command was given. I am by no means a power lifter. So I was just trying to relay what he told me

I'm sure that's what he was talking about. You probably dropped your elbows slightly right before you pushed off your chest which causes the bar to sink and can get you red lighted. Unless it is really dramatic most judges won't call you for it.

Benching over 400 you ought to give powerlifting a try or at least do a bench only meet.

I'm sure that's what he was talking about. You probably dropped your elbows slightly right before you pushed off your chest which causes the bar to sink and can get you red lighted. Unless it is really dramatic most judges won't call you for it.

Benching over 400 you ought to give powerlifting a try or at least do a bench only meet.

I've thought about I just don't want to give up my training for the look to give powerlifting all I got. My goal this summer is to get the big 3 with a total of 1500 @200 pounds. So bench 405. Squat 500 dead 600. If I can accomplish that I may give it a go

Something lee Haney said a long time ago that stuck in my mind, and i always thought of while going for PRs is " the body wont go anywhere the mind has not already been" dont know why but that saying would help put me in the zone.
I pushed 420 at a body weight of 188 not super impressive now but back in the early 90s it was very rare!!!
Anyway good luck cracking 400 Brutus i think you got it and then some!!!
Oh! And MG 450 natty!! All i can say is "DAMN" thats impressive!!

I just got linked to this thread from another thread, and I just read the last few pages talking about the push for 400. I just wanted to add and actually just reiterate what mghoward74 said. I have been pushing toward 500 for awhile now I'm at about 485 right now (this is a guesstimate I've hit 475 a few different times for 1 rep and I "feel stronger"), I kept hitting one plateau after another. So I've done basically everything you can do to break a plateau, but to get 400 the best thing for you to do is a simple 5/3/1 style training methodology. Concentrate on one thing at a time if this is your primary objective. Hit the 400, bask in the glory of manhood, and then move on with your hypertrophy style training. It is best not to go over 5 reps while focusing on this 400 pound goal, at least on chest day.

I love the feedback guys. I am continuing on this hypertrophy path for a while amd eventually becoming a powerlifting animal... just not today.

Went to the gym yesterday too busy to log. Went with a girl who works for me- she really has a great plan in place and is lookin to lose weight. She asked for me to show her a few workouts and I told her I wouldn't waste the time until I saw her diet plan and her sticking to it for a w hi Ile. She has been doing a great job and I am proud of her. She is looking to shed 100 lbs and I think she can do it.

Chest tri day
Flat bb bench
135 x 10
225 x 10 long pause bench
265 x 10
225 x 10
135 x 10

Incline db bench
100's
3 sets ten

Dips
4 sets ten

Cable flys
7 sets 20

Triceps drop set 6 plates
4 sets

Skull crushers
3 sets 12

Rope pull down
7 sets 12

She did a very truncated version with light weight.

Jb and I are taking a road trip tonight to meet up with @mands ! Boss!

I love the feedback guys. I am continuing on this hypertrophy path for a while amd eventually becoming a powerlifting animal... just not today.

Went to the gym yesterday too busy to log. Went with a girl who works for me- she really has a great plan in place and is lookin to lose weight. She asked for me to show her a few workouts and I told her I wouldn't waste the time until I saw her diet plan and her sticking to it for a w hi Ile. She has been doing a great job and I am proud of her. She is looking to shed 100 lbs and I think she can do it.
That's a great thing to be apart of. I wish her all the luck.

Alright, alright!! Time to get this cycle back on track!!

Went to the gym today for the first time in 2 weeks.. Did a quick full body workout, 20 sets in about 35min and 20min cardio.. Still not 100% but it felt good to get a nice sweat going again..

Last night was my last antibiotic dose so I'm loading up on yogurt for the next few days.. I've been eating like shit and drinking beer, that shit is over..

Fortunately, I've been on a new GH protocol recommend by mands.. 6iu 2 hours after last meal right before I go to sleep along with 150mcg t4. With being sick, no gym, and a shitty diet for a little over 2 weeks I'm still the same weight(208lbs am/215pm) and look the same!! I'm curious to see what happens now with a clean diet, training, and good gear in the mix.

Dropped var, hex and mast p 2 weeks ago but kept test at 300/week with the EQ as well. Pinning 150mg tren ace and 150mg TNE in the morning before chest/tris with brutus!! Also adding in Tbol which I'll do 100mg/day for a few days then 50mg/day.. New protocol will look like this:

test c- 200mg/week
test ace- 350mg/week(found an old jug)
EQ- 600mg/week (almost out though so dropping soon)
Tren ace- 525-700mg/week
tbol- 50mg/day after short frontload
GH- 6iu every night
150mcg t4 every night
12.5mg aromasin ED
30mg Ralox twice a week

Let's get it!!! :)

Gotta love the GH effects on the diet... I am running Seros right now 8iu/day and I can fall off the food wagon, hit three fast food restaurants in a day and keep on plugging....
I take 2iu first thing in the AM... then 6iu at HS (bedtime). IF I were taking 6iu/day I would take it all at night... Oddly enough if I go over 6iu at bedtime, I can't sleep as well... I'm glad you guys are refeshed and ready to hit this hard again!!!

GO GET IT!!!!!

Gotta love the GH effects on the diet... I am running Seros right now 8iu/day and I can fall off the food wagon, hit three fast food restaurants in a day and keep on plugging....
I take 2iu first thing in the AM... then 6iu at HS (bedtime). IF I were taking 6iu/day I would take it all at night... Oddly enough if I go over 6iu at bedtime, I can't sleep as well...

Nice!! How long have you been on this protocol and how would you compare it to others you've tried?

I was doing 2iu seros first thing in the morning subQ, 2iu IM post workout and 2iu subQ early evening. Pain in the ass.. mands has blown up with the whole dose before bed, had to give it a go!!

Nice!! How long have you been on this protocol and how would you compare it to others you've tried?

I was doing 2iu seros first thing in the morning subQ, 2iu IM post workout and 2iu subQ early evening. Pain in the ass.. mands has blown up with the whole dose before bed, had to give it a go!!

I have been on this protocol now for 5 weeks with the Seros.. And used it for several months before that with a different GH. I have mostly used Pharma in the past (Humatrope/Genos) and once tried Generic.. Generics were no where near the Pharm in quality or results.. Humatrope is great, but for some reason I like these Seros better...

I moved to doing the bedtime dosing because I am older and I don't produce any naturally, so it mimics the natural release... I like it much better than throughout the day because it ends up interfering with me eating... And the results definitely seem to be better... I do everything SQ.

Most will rate Humatrope as the #1 Pharm GH, but I will have to say I like the Seros better... Don't have to keep them cold;)

I have been on this protocol now for 5 weeks with the Seros.. And used it for several months before that with a different GH. I have mostly used Pharma in the past (Humatrope/Genos) and once tried Generic.. Generics were no where near the Pharm in quality or results.. Humatrope is great, but for some reason I like these Seros better...

I moved to doing the bedtime dosing because I am older and I don't produce any naturally, so it mimics the natural release... I like it much better than throughout the day because it ends up interfering with me eating... And the results definitely seem to be better... I do everything SQ.

Most will rate Humatrope as the #1 Pharm GH, but I will have to say I like the Seros better... Don't have to keep them cold;)
I feel like everything I've read has said not to dose gh within several hours of going to sleep, can you guys explain why that is conventional wisdom? @mands @johnnyBALLZ

And MandS is the right guy to listen to about the GH
I feel like everything I've read has said not to dose gh within several hours of going to sleep, can you guys explain why that is conventional wisdom? @mands @johnnyBALLZ

I do this to mimic the GH release that should occur when I sleep.
Also it ensures I am fasting the entire time after I have taken it. It will spike your blood sugar and I have read to avoid eating 2-3 hours after admin. So this works out well by having a natural 8 hour fast... The other wisdom is by results I suppose, I have gotten better results from this protocol....

And MandS is the right guy to listen to about the GH

I do this to mimic the GH release that should occur when I sleep.
Also it ensures I am fasting the entire time after I have taken it. It will spike your blood sugar and I have read to avoid eating 2-3 hours after admin. So this works out well by having a natural 8 hour fast... The other wisdom is by results I suppose, I have gotten better results from this protocol....
Yeah, that makes sense, all the stuff I had read a while back said to avoid it near bed because it will mess with your natural gh production while asleep, but I'm guessing that might just be bro science?

That would make sense if you are younger, I imagine it would depend on what your current natural production is. But as we age, it declines and it is really beneficial for us older guys.. For anyone using GH, I would recommend a preliminary baseline to see where you are....

Yeah, that makes sense, all the stuff I had read a while back said to avoid it near bed because it will mess with your natural gh production while asleep, but I'm guessing that might just be bro science?
At the end of the day you are trying to raise and maintain supraphysiological igf levels. It is a long term thing and considering the fasting aspect night is best.

Great day today!! I think maybe 19 sets chest and 16 sets tris. I already feel like I'm going to be sore as shit tomorrow, hopefully not..

Bench: 365, my previous PR went up like nothing. Said lets go and put on 375!! A fucking PR while still being sick and zero training for over 2 weeks!! I guess rest does a body good, eh?

Went for a post workout meal after, my plate is the bottom right.. Brutus put down the other two before I was even done!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427565063.459766.jpg

Sponsors