JBallz and B79 gear up again!

I will be experimenting with demondosage's 45lb plate shrugs this coming up back day as well.

Delts(20sets) and traps(15sets) followed by 20min on elliptical, in and out of the gym in an hour and 15min.

Really haven't felt great for over a month, energy seems to be slowly coming back.

Tomorrow around 9:45am I WILL bench 395!!!! Whoop whoop!!

There were no pr's set today- don't want to draw out the suspense....

Chest tri day
135 x 10
225 x 5 (felt heavy and uncomfortable. Strange.)
315 x 2 (felt light)
365 x 1 (felt strong on the way up)
395 x 0 (I don't know how I missed this. It came up halfway and I used leg drive too late- I lost all momentum)
385 x 0 (held for about 10 seconds at my sticking point)
315 x 5
Felt as satisfied with a miss as you can feel... I stalled on my chest last two weeks- this came up halfway and strong off the chest
Decline db bench
105"s
3 sets 10
Incline cable flys
7 sets 12
Close grip bench
Sets of 10, 8, 8
Push down drop set 5 plates
4 sets
Cable push down
7 sets 12

I am planning on both of us doing some resistance work with bands sunday at our sticking points. Pleased with today and trimmed a bit more volume.

No 395... :(

Well, I guess my PR streak had to end at some point. Felt awesome coming down, I thought I had it for sure.. NOPE!! Stuck on my chest.. :mad:

Honestly though, it just wasn't my day. On 315 and 365 triceps were tight as hell.. No bueno.

I thought Brutus had it, usually when he gets it to the point he was at he just drives it up.

I'm optimistic for next week.. :)

It'll come. Just keep at it. It's hard to make PRs when you guys are doing so many reps before but when you do get it you know you earned it

She's a fuckin cheater lol

You guys will get it

If its the same thing I saw I thought the same thing. Wait a min did I word that right lol? Aww fuck it you know what I mean:D I thought for sure she was going to snap her back in half while cheating like that:rolleyes:. What the hell kind of technique is that any way smh. @brutus79 an @johnnyBALLZ tomorrow is a new day an all things are possible. I have total faith in both of you. It will be gotten sooner or later. We have nothing but time. No need to rush awesomeness;)

No 395... :(

Well, I guess my PR streak had to end at some point. Felt awesome coming down, I thought I had it for sure.. NOPE!! Stuck on my chest.. :mad:

Honestly though, it just wasn't my day. On 315 and 365 triceps were tight as hell.. No bueno.

I thought Brutus had it, usually when he gets it to the point he was at he just drives it up.

I'm optimistic for next week.. :)
Remember what you told me almost two years ago JB.

I was gonna hit a few maxes and you talked me out of it. Remember we aren't getting younger. Just be careful.

Just don't rush it. It will happen on a day you don't even expect it.

mands

Remember what you told me almost two years ago JB.

I was gonna hit a few maxes and you talked me out of it. Remember we aren't getting younger. Just be careful.

I do remember that now!! Wow, you're right.. I used to be dead set against maxes..

Man, Brutus must have brainwashed me!!! :eek:

You jb and brutas are id guess to say blessed to have each other to train with each other ...not to be fagish but you im sure get my point..don't stop.

Wish I caught on to this tread from the beginning. This is the kind of shit I get excited about! Big guys going for bigger weight. Don't worry it will come. Wish I had a partner who would put in the same amount of time and effort I do. Always a great vibe to get someone yelling at you to pick that shit up when your struggling. All this cycle reading this morning got me itching to get my cycle going. Just 2 more weeks.

Johnny and Brutus, have you guys videoed any of your sets? Even if no one else sees them you may find something you missed that could help you get the PRa

You jb and brutas are id guess to say blessed to have each other to train with each other ...not to be fagish but you im sure get my point..don't stop.
These two are really blessed to have each other that's for sure.

mands

Sponsors

Latest posts