JBallz and B79 gear up again!

If you guys ever get the time, it would be kinda cool if you laid out your whole program for the last year. Training, diet, supps etc... Both of you guys have had dramatic changes and I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to know how it done.
On some real shit furious- the log we did before this and this log has everything in chronological order... gear, diet, training. Everything. I have been faithful and I would say the majority of the progress I have made has been over these 9 months I logged for both of us.

I will review thanks man. I'm 100% inspired to hit 210 in 12-18 months. That's 15lbs lbm so it's realistic. Food is going to be #1

Ahhhh Shit Brutus finally makes an appearance !! About Damn time you brawlic s.o.b! Great log like always my 2 brothers !

f7fff1e2e9f9f30a99f6d50ebb974115.jpg
5e5a08903ce567ed74bf2f9f11038c79.jpg

Take away drugs and alcohol. Add gym and food.

FuriousWO said:
I will review thanks man. I'm 100% inspired to hit 210 in 12-18 months. That's 15lbs lbm so it's realistic. Food is going to be #1
Thats goal is very realist and can be hit for sure. If its lean mass a little bite harder but . I just put 21 lbs on in 7 weeks. little more gut than before but that can change quick.

Hot dudes all around hahao_O JB and you for sure putting in work. Kick ass. I do however wish I could meet up with guys in this thread. Workouts I bet would be even more intense

Been travelling a lot this week and just got caught up. Great work on 390 boys. 315x 14 is nuts in my book. I guess that's what volume training does for you versus PL training. I can get 390 but I'm guessing 6 or 7 would be my max with 315.

Hope you're completely past the sickness JB. This has been a tough cycle for you both but the progress is strong. Nice work.

Brutus you look jacked my friend. All of that I can't post pictures because LE knows my tats went out the window when you hit a ripped 260!!

I'm no monster at all but you guys motivated me to push harder and I got a PR last night on flat bench. 245x3, my last attempt at this was a week ago and it was 245x0. Keep rocking this out guys!

I'm no monster at all but you guys motivated me to push harder and I got a PR last night on flat bench. 245x3, my last attempt at this was a week ago and it was 245x0. Keep rocking this out guys!
Congrats man- in my opinion there is no better feeling (that can be had by yourself anyway) than winning the battle under the bar. It is my new high.

Great u guys fought your demons and came out on top...nothing like an appointment with Dr. Iron to cure the blues!

Great free style day
Deadlift
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 2
405 x 1
455 x 1
495 x 1
Just did pulling on Tuesday and didn't want to overdo it. Tried my new elitefts belt and we both loved it. What a difference on the heavier pulls.
Weighted dips
2 45lb plates
3 sets 12
Pull ups
Tried a set with 25lb weight... not so comfy on my elbow. Did 6
2 sets 10 bw
Reverse seated cable flys real slow negatives
7 sets 10
Shrugs
2 failure sets with 45lb plates
1 set 12 with 110 lb db's
1 set 12 with 125 lb db's
Arnolds (t bar rows I think?)
2 plates
7 sets 12
Pretty crushing day- I am feeling good.
True nutrition landed. 5 lbs 40% beef 40% ultra hydrolyzed protein, 10% sweet potato and 10% carb blend. Tastes pretty good!

f7fff1e2e9f9f30a99f6d50ebb974115.jpg
5e5a08903ce567ed74bf2f9f11038c79.jpg

Take away drugs and alcohol. Add gym and food.

Great work my brother. You and JB are an inspiration. Give me a little bit and I'll be down there to put in some work with you guys. Might have to take a few plates off each set but I'll still get it lol.

Sunday was back bi and still sore from saturday!

Military bb press 100 lbs
3 sets 24 (12 in front and 12 behind head. I like to roast delts pre back and bi to take them out of assisting too much)
Lat pull down
3 sets 12
Lat straight arm swing down
3 sets 12
Smith machine pendelay rows
3 sets 12 with 2 second hold at top
Seated rows cable close grip
7 sets 12
Bb curl drop set 95 lbs strip 10 per set to bar
5 sets 10. Fucking brutal
Preacher bb curl
60 lbs
3 sets 12 slow as fuck.
Cable curl
7 sets 12

I am blasted from these two days- fucking GREAT workouts. Got my true nutrition in saturday and been drinking it heavily- really good. I plan on getting 10 more lbs.