MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I'll be pulling a serum test within the next few days, maybe Monday at the latest. Following up with an igf-1 test couple weeks later.

I’ll be looking to pull some bloods on the blacks in couple weeks Taco.

I'll be pulling a serum test within the next few days, maybe Monday at the latest. Following up with an igf-1 test couple weeks later.

@penche, @BrianNOLA70065, and @Shyster I look forward to your results. If you guys don't mind, when you post your blood results for igf could you also let us know what AAS-cycle you are on?

You’v been a member for a long time here man. In saying that, I don’t think anyone is questioning your credibility as a member, just questioning the product you have. You didn’t change your handle or make a new one to promote this hgh. That’s a plus in my eyes. So imo, you sending out a vial or two to be tested would hold more weight than a new source popping in to do the same. Just how I’m seeing it.

Excellent points @bolder, thank you for taking the time in giving me your opinion. I appreciate the kind words and will definitely take this into consideration. You gentleman have any preference in regards to the two testing sources available to us in the Steroid Lab Testing forum?

Thanks brother! Unbelievable, coin to post office within 5 hrs with tracking.
I have a good feeling about this transaction.
None of that I have it in stock crap and have to wait a month because the stock is actually in China but going to reship domestic bullshit!
Wishing you the best brother to a fruitful future
I know I’ve never really posted here before but I’ve been in the forms for a long time.

How big are your pins tho? I've used 1/2" slin pins for delts, although it's nothing crazy I still don't know how I feel about pinning those everyday lol.... Is the belly the only spot?