MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Very easy ordering process and straightforward UI on the website. Looking forward to running Opti HGH again, it’s been a while.

Landed today took about a week with a Monday holiday. Everything is professionally packaged and looks good. I left them alone, no emails, no requests for a tracking number, just exercised some patience and I have no complaints. 5 ⭐️ TA!

So could someone direct me to some education related to a dimer rating? I see the blues have it and to my knowledge you want a product that doesn’t have one, but I want to understand why

and to my knowledge you want a product that doesn’t have one, but I want to understand why
how I understand it (in bro-speak): rhGH is an amino acid chain. bend the chain or smash it with something else and it still tests as rhGH but the misfolded proteins (words I don't understand exactly) show up as dimer on a dimer test.

the assumption then is that dimerized gh proteins do not act like true synthetic gh hormone. they test like gh but don't work like gh.

the assumption then is that the pharma standard has zero dimer, and the closer generics are to zero the better the quality of the gh.

dimer is also suspected to relate to side effects, or a minimization of side effects as dimer approaches zero.

now maybe the smarter folks can stop by and make corrections.

how I understand it (in bro-speak): rhGH is an amino acid chain. bend the chain or smash it with something else and it still tests as rhGH but the misfolded proteins (words I don't understand exactly) show up as dimer on a dimer test.

the assumption then is that dimerized gh proteins do not act like true synthetic gh hormone. they test like gh but don't work like gh.

the assumption then is that the pharma standard has zero dimer, and the closer generics are to zero the better the quality of the gh.

dimer is also suspected to relate to side effects, or a minimization of side effects as dimer approaches zero.

I thought I read that there is up to 4% allowed in Pharma, I’ll have to look for the post, I’m trying to help my judgement looking at the blues that are averaging about .05% on the dimer which is really low but not zero with a number that low I wonder if it will be unnoticeable I suppose I will only find out if I use them

I thought I read that there is up to 4% allowed in Pharma, I’ll have to look for the post, I’m trying to help my judgement looking at the blues that are averaging about .05% on the dimer which is really low but not zero with a number that low I wonder if it will be unnoticeable I suppose I will only find out if I use them
yeah idk....but there's always way more to the story. like, how is dimer measured and to what level of accuracy is the test? Is the test able to measure to 0.0X or 0.00X% accurately (what is the margin of error)? What is the minimum concentration the "machine" can test to and still show "none detected"? How often are these machines calibrated? Can the community come up with a bro standard like, "after 0.0X% it's impossible to test accurately. Assuming you've got less than 0.0X% it's all just within the margin of error and can pragmatically be consdiered "none detected".

does that make any sense

For what its worth i've used gh with 0.5% dimer and 0.005% dimer, both purity tested at 97-something %, and I honestly didn't notice a difference between them.

I’ve seen Jano reports of, supportively real Genotropin test around ~97% with ~1% dimer. Just recalling from memory, but it’d be cool to see some more pharma tested

Dimer isn’t a misfolded protein, that is the definition of a prion. I.e- what causes mad cow disease,

From what I understand it’s more like two rHGH molecules bound together. Your body knows what to do with rHGH. It doesn’t understand what to do with the dimer proteins, throws everything out of whack.

Dimer isn’t a misfolded protein, that is the definition of a prion. I.e- what causes mad cow disease,

From what I understand it’s more like two rHGH molecules bound together. Your body knows what to do with rHGH. It doesn’t understand what to do with the dimer proteins, throws everything out of whack.
What exactly does it throw out of whack? ,
Referring to side effects? Or blood test levels? I’m trying to wrap my head around this part

Is there any data relating it to more serious side effects or making the GH Completely ineffective?

I don’t believe it makes the remaining GH ineffective. It interacts with similar and/or the same receptors in an unfavorable fashion.

Most data you would find yourself probably searching all these forums. There’s a few medical studies

Short stature explained by dimerization of human growth hormone induced by a p.C53S point mutation

Two Wrongs Can Make a Right: Dimers of Prolactin and Growth Hormone Receptor Antagonists Behave as Agonists

Even if we don’t fully understand HGH and its dimers, for me, there’s enough data out there to steer on the side of caution.

I don’t believe it makes the remaining GH ineffective. It interacts with similar and/or the same receptors in an unfavorable fashion.

Most data you would find yourself probably searching all these forums. There’s a few medical studies

Short stature explained by dimerization of human growth hormone induced by a p.C53S point mutation

Two Wrongs Can Make a Right: Dimers of Prolactin and Growth Hormone Receptor Antagonists Behave as Agonists

Even if we don’t fully understand HGH and its dimers, for me, there’s enough data out there to steer on the side of caution.
From what I’ve viewed so far it seems I’m on the same side of caution,
I might just go with the blacks I suppose.
I over looked the dimer scoring on the blue tops initially, but at the same time I’m sure that taking into consideration some Pharma products testing similarly I feel like I’d be fine

From what I’ve viewed so far it seems I’m on the same side of caution,
I might just go with the blacks I suppose.
I over looked the dimer scoring on the blue tops initially, but at the same time I’m sure that taking into consideration some Pharma products testing similarly I feel like I’d be fine
Yeah I can’t say guarenteed that the test was accurate or from a genuine product but, it was one of the few.

Who knows? I don’t think just purity and dimer tell the full picture still, there are more variables. But it’s at least an indication of quality